To be able to enjoy the comfort of your home or office, you need to find ways of getting rid of the garbage. Bin hire is one option. Burning and burying could be options too, but fire causes smoke and a stink. Bad idea.
You cannot bury garbage in your garden forever, either. It destroys the value and beauty of your property. Simply put, these methods are bad for you and the environment. They could land you in trouble with the law as well. Bin hire has the advantage of being good for you, the environment, and the law.
But you shouldn't just rent a skip bin randomly. Here are important questions you should ask yourself in order to choose the best bin hire:
- How soon do you need a bin? Some companies cannot do same day deliveries while others can.
- What size of bin suits your need? You might need help to determine this if it is your first time hiring a bin. Talk to the customer service of the skip bin company to get the right estimate.
- What kind of waste do you need disposed of? Each company has several classifications of waste. Take your time to know what kind of waste you will put into the bin according to the company classification. There are different skip bins for different types of waste.
- If you fail to do this, you could incur extra costs because you put asbestos in a bin for general waste while the company classifies it as hazardous waste or does not collect it.
- How does the company regulate the use of the bin? You could be penalized if you fill the bin till it has a risk of spilling garbage during transportation. Know the weight limit as well as the level you can let garbage reach on the bin. This will help you know when to call the waste removal company to collect the bin and bring a replacement.
- What are the areas serviced? Check out the areas in which the bin hire company operates; if it does not operate in your neighborhood, it is definitely out of question for you.
- How does the waste removal company dispose of waste? The answer to this is easy if the company is licensed, which it should be. Licensed companies have been vetted to meet the criteria for safe waste management practices on disposal and recycling.
- What are the Prices? You want to get the best bin hire services at the minimum cost. At the same time, you are not going to trade off reliability and efficiency for lower prices.
Enjoy nice surroundings by freeing yourself of the eyesore and stench only garbage can throw by hiring waste removal bins.